ABE-Sponsored Insurance Plans:
Quality, Affordable Insurance from Trusted Insurers That Makes a Difference
From term life insurance to disability income coverage to financial protection for your practice, ABE sponsors reliable insurance plans exclusively for ABA members. Tailored to fit your specific needs for life insurance and other types of coverage, ABE-sponsored plans include the following features:
- Backed by trusted insurers
- Portable*, flexible coverage options
- Personalized care from an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist
- A charitable giving feature that provides a way to give back to the good works of the legal profession
Learn more about the insurance plans exclusively available to ABA Members and why you should consider supplementing your current insurance plans or start thinking about better protection options for yourself, your practice and your family:
- Term Life Insurance Plans: Make sure you are adequately protected.
- Disability Insurance: Protect your family when you are unable to work.
- Professional Overhead Insurance: Help keep your office running when you are unable to work.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Enjoy peace of mind with guaranteed-issue benefits that go beyond traditional coverage.
- Hospital Money Plan: Get up to $500 per day, for each covered hospitalization, for up to 365 days.
Through the unique ABE-sponsored insurance plans exclusively for ABA members, you'll be helping others while helping to protecting yourself and those you love. To discuss your specific insurance needs and goals, please contact your ABE Insurance Plan Specialist, or try our online Coverage Calculator.
*Portability is subject to U.S. Government regulations and each plan contains specific termination provisions.
All ABE-sponsored plans are group insurance plans, meaning coverage is issued to an ABA member under a Certificate of Insurance. It is not provided under an individual policy, nor is it employer/employee insurance. Plans may vary and may not be available in all states.